We’re OM a rule breaking voice and facial capture studio in London and Los Angeles. We are passionate about games and achieving the best possible performance. We think differently and act differently to deliver top notch quality characters. We’re looking to expand our rock star team of misfits and rebels. Sound like your kind of team? Take a look at what we are after below –
We’re looking for a Production Assistant to help our London team handle some bigger projects currently in our pipeline. Whilst you won’t be solely responsible you will be expected to run with the projects assigned to you and keep momentum moving. It is primarily an admin role but if successful there will be opportunity to expand upon the role.
We’re looking for a –
- An organised and logical thinker. You will be managing communication with the client and updating them with progress of project. You’ll also be responsible for scheduling and sourcing talent for a high priority project in strict time limits.
- Cool Cucumber. Must perform well under stress. Able to take problems in their stride and think of solutions quickly without losing their cool.
- Champion of the people. Fantastic people skills you will be dealing with actors, directors, clients and more on a daily basis. You must be confident with meeting people in person as well as communicating well on email and phone.
- Computer Wizard. You must be computer literate and quick to pick up new software and tools.
- Sharpshooter. It’s important you have an eye (and ear) for detail as you’ll be asked to work independently and give feedback on talent to the rest of the production team. In a small team like OM teamwork is essential and we need to be able to trust your judgement and know you’ll have the teams back.
- Juggler. You’ll need to be an excellent multi-tasker as we work on hundreds of productions a year. You need to be able to keep various processes running at the same time in order to keep up.
- Steely Confidant – As we work with many high profile and international clients a high level of confidentiality is an absolute must.
- Sourcing and scheduling – As mentioned above you’ll be expected to work independently to source and schedule talent based on specific briefs. You’ll also be assisting with scheduling actors for other productions, particularly when the studio is busy.
- Organising and updating – As we work on various projects every week you’ll be expected to multitask between various elements of projects. This includes handling files, addressing briefs, sorting through and responding to emails, communicating with clients effectively and reporting back to the team, keeping them in the loop with any problems.
- Helping the team with varied aspects of day to day production, answering phones, keeping the place tidy and clean, dealing with client, agent and actor enquiries, helping develop and maintain the actor, client and casting database.
- Assisting with QA. Listening to the final audio and/or video edits for a production to check that everything is present and correct (in both the script and the audio/video) and that nothing is missing.
Additional studio duties
As well as assisting the production team on projects you will be responsible for –
Social Media – Interacting with the outside world, promoting a healthy and confident media identity for the Employer. This includes Twitter and Facebook, along with website blog posts.
Keeping an active social media feed on all platforms is essential, and linking Facebook/Twitter accounts may be key to this.
If you’d like to apply for this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Production Assistant at OM London” please include a CV and a link to your LinkedIn Profile (if applicable) before January 7th 2019.